A day full of adventure and fun, traveling in a convertible 4x4 Landrover Defender through the wonderful nature of the Costa Blanca. The route passes through secondary roads, forest tracks, spectacular ravines and reservoirs, climbs up to more than 600m in altitude, offering impressive panoramic views, including unforgettable moments, like:
- The visit of the natural area of the Fuentes del Algar river, with its crystal clear waters and beautiful waterfalls, where there will be time to take a refreshing bath or a little dip (throughout the year).
- The visit of the village of Guadalest, chosen as one of the most beautiful villages in Spain.
- And driving through a swampy river bed where thousands of reed stems make multiple tunnels we call the Jungle.
- During this excursion there will be a refreshment and lunch stop.
- Swimming costume, towel and change of clothes, suncream and water shoes (Summer time)
- Warm windproof clothes, hat (Winter time)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is no room for prams or wheelchairs
- Children allowed from 1,2m
- Booster chair on request
- Free parking available if you go to starting point with your own vehicle
Departure and return
- Hotel pickup between 9:00 & 9:30
- Hotel return between 16:30 & 17:00