A 1/2 day full of adventure and fun, traveling in a convertible 4x4 Landrover Defender through the wonderful nature of the Costa Blanca. The route passes through secondary roads, forest tracks, spectacular ravines and reservoirs, climbs up to more than 600m in altitude, offering impressive panoramic views.
As unforgettable moments, it stands out:
- Driving through a swampy river bed where thousands of reed stems make multiple tunnels we call the Jungle with tracks for drivers and passengers who have a taste for real adventure!
- Depending the time, a quick visit of the village of Guadalest, chosen as one of the most beautiful villages in Spain, including a refreshment stop.
- Swimming costume, towel and change of clothes, suncream and water shoes (Summer time)
- Warm windproof clothes, hat (Winter time)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is no room for prams or wheelchairs
- Children allowed from 1,2m
- Booster chair on request
- Free parking available if you go to starting point with your own vehicle
Departure and return
- Hotel pickup between 9:00 & 9:30 / 13:00 & 13:30
- Hotel return between 14:00 & 14:30 / 18:00: & 18:30