Do you prefer to drive your own jeep during the jeepsafari? That´s possible, because we also have got 2 self drives. Enjoy your jeep safari whilst driving your own small 4x4!
- The visit the natural area of the Fuentes del Algar river, with its crystal clear waters and beautiful waterfalls, where there will be time to take a refreshing bath or a little dip (throughout the year).
- The visit of the picturesque town of Guadalest, chosen as one of the most beautiful towns in Spain.
- And driving through a humid river bed where thousands of reed stems make multiple tunnels we call the Jungle.
- Swimming costume, towel and change of clothes, suncream and water shoes (Summer time)
- Warm windproof clothes, hat (Winter time)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is no room for prams or wheelchairs
- Children allowed from 1,2m
- Booster chair on request
- Free parking available if you go to starting point with your own vehicle
Departure and return
- Marco Polo Office 9:00
- Marco Polo Garage 9:00
- It is not allowed for any other person to drive when not authorized by the guide, no document has been signed or when not in possession of a valid driving license ( min 3 years).
- The vehicle will be used as if it were your property, that is, with the same responsibility and care.
- It is not allowed to drive the vehicle under the influence of alcohol, drugs or fatigue, endangering your own safety, the safety of your passengers and any other vehicle during the excursion.
- It is obligatory to drive according to the rules and traffic laws of Spain. The Marco Polo Expeditions guide will always explain them at all times, even during the excursion.
- Please make sure you wear good and appropriate foodwear. Flip flops are not allowed.